IRT is great......but DC is so much better
Thanks for the reminder!! I can't wait. I love Deadliest Catch. Ice Road Truckers is pretty cool. But Deadliest Catch is by far my favorite.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
IRT is great......but DC is so much better
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Have you all watched the show "Extreme Fishermen" its sorta like DC, but its guys catching fish, its not a bad filler on non DC times.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you all watched the show "Extreme Fishermen" its sorta like DC, but its guys catching fish, its not a bad filler on non DC times. </div></div>
i watched that.....and i also tried to watch that lobster show......none of them stack up to DC
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I think I saw that a couple of times. It's not bad, but it's certainly no Deadliest Catch.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
no but they are interesting to say the least..
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
They're all kind of interesting. It's just something about the people featured on Deadliest Catch that make it so fascinating. The storyline itself -- crab fishing on the unforgiving Bering Sea where so many have died before -- just grabs you and won't let go. And then, there's the tradition of eating the beating cod heart. Yummy ...
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ms pemberley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're all kind of interesting. It's just something about the people featured on Deadliest Catch that make it so fascinating. The storyline itself -- crab fishing on the unforgiving Bering Sea where so many have died before -- just grabs you and won't let go. And then, there's the tradition of eating the beating cod heart. Yummy ... </div></div>
its also the most intense of conditions i think
plus the guys on DC are alot more interesting for some reason
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Like with any reality show, I wonder how much is played up and how much truly is a reality. Id say it would be hard to fake much on that show or any of those shows really. I also am a fan of survivorman as well, but DC is head and shoulders above the others.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
A lot of it is played up, but it's pretty impossible to fake the emotions of watching a man fall overboard and be able to save him (reference last season) or two seasons ago (I think) when a ship sank and nobody could get to them. It's that type of possible drama that really kicks the show into high gear.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Bookmarks